Admission to the event is FREE!
We will be collecting suggested donations at the front gate on behalf of the Jewish Relief Agency and the Homeless Veterans Charity, Support Homeless Veterans. For a donation of $10 or more we will be giving away (on a first-come first-serve basis ) a stylish baseball cap with the Hava NaGrilla logo.
Shuttle vans and buses will be available at co-partner Kaiserman JCC's Wynnewood location at the corner of City Line Avenue & Haverford Road. Only a 5 minute ride to the festival. Limited neighborhood parking.
The Courtyard Marriott is offering Hava NaGrilla attendees a special group rate of $139/night. The hotel is only 7-10 minutes from the event and JCC shuttle. Book your room now!!
RAIN or SHINE EVENT!
All bags, backpacks and packages will be subject to a security screening process at the JCC parking lot & at the entry gate to the festival. We will have a security line for bag inspection and encourage all festival-goers to bring as few possessions into the festival as possible.
*Please do not walk in with any non-Kosher foods to the event (like sandwiches or snacks)
Wheelchair accessible rest rooms will be available at the event.
No pets allowed! We cannot allow dogs into the festival other than service dogs.
Mechanical Bull Riding: suitable for all ages, $5 a ride. The mechanical bull is centered in the middle of an inflatable floor and sides and is safe for the entire family!
Premium Scotch and Bourbon Table: For a small donation to Hava NaGrilla, participants may taste two premium scotches/bourbons.
Looking for the most talented watermelon eaters in the area to go head-to-head in the official Hava NaGrilla watermelon eating contest. Kids and adults are welcome to dig in!!
2018 COOKING TEAMS:
- Hava NaGrilla BBQ Champion: Bensalem, PA
- Harco Loco BBQ: Bel Air, MD
- Smokin on the Highway – R&Z Kosher Smoked Meats: Brooklyn, NY
- Peep’s Pit BBQ: Aventura, FL
- Grateful ‘Que LLC: King George, VA
- Smokin Chutzpah: Wynnewood, PA
- Alquemy: Great Falls, VA
- Kosher Baconites: Philadelphia, PA
- Plum Crazy BBQ: Warfordsburg, PA
- BBQ Bob’s Kosher Club: Bryn Mawr, PA
- Hebrew Skool Dropouts: Kansas City, MI
- Mount Smokemore: West Orange, NJ
- Nice Racks: Huntingdon Valley, PA
- Here Come the Judge BBQ team: Middletown, MD
- Shiva Que: Wellington, FL
- Holy Smokes!: Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Q Biz BBQ: Menands, NY
- Crackers Cooking Kosher: Plainview, NY
- Center City Smokers: Philadelphia, PA
- Uncle Mordy John the Catholic and the MEATzva Girls: Flushing, NY
You can Pre-Order T-Shirts in Spring 2018!
Official Hava Nagrilla Baseball Caps are also available! Pick one up when you get premium admission to the event.