Ari White – The Wandering Que is at Hava NaGrilla 2019May 22, 2019
A kid friendly event…May 31, 2019
This year there will be something for everyone! Hava NaGrilla Smoke BBQ Festival will have a huge amount of different food & drink vendors all serving their unique specialties.
Among the vendors will be:
- Nana’s Kitchen, will be offering their delicious vegetarian and vegan dishes as well as some gluten-free options.
- The Wandering Que, who was the 2016 Brisket King in NYC! He will be serving his famous turkey legs, smoked brisket sandwiches and lamb ribs.
- Judd’s Memphis BBQ from Brooklyn, NY, serving their signature gourmet hamburger Platter, Deep fried maple glazed chicken sandwich and Grilled kosher classic hotdogs.
- Jakes Kosher Smoke BBQ, serving Smoked brisket sandwiches, knockwurst, chicken wings, sausages, egg rolls and smoked corn on the cob among other things!
- The Sweet Trading Company who will be sure to cater to your sweet tooth with s’more’s, penny candies & sweets as well as an ice cream and water ice station and a crazy color cotton candy station.
- Temple Beth Hillel Beth El, serving up charcoal grilled Kosher hotdogs
- The Star of David
- RNZ Smoke Barbecue Caterers
- 13th Street Cocktail Caterers who will be serving their amazing signature drinks:
- Moscow mohels ( kosher moscow mule!)
- Sasafras ginger highball
- Hava NaGrilla firewater
- Eye of the tiger Rocky Balboa tonic